Roulements rigides à billes
They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types. Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used roller bearing type in the world due to their versatility and overall performance. They are characterized by having deep raceway grooves in which the inner and outer rings have circular arcs of slightly larger radius than that of the balls.Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds.
The SKF bearing catalogue lists a large range of designs, variants and sizes of deep groove ball bearings. Beyond our catalogue offering, the SKF Explorer deep groove ball bearings are customizable to offer advantages for applications with specific performance needs.
- 50 mm x 80 mm x 16 mm ZEN S6010 roulements rigides à billes
- 900 mm
- 1380 mm
- 10 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm KBC 6300ZZ roulements rigides à billes
- 28 mm
- INA GRA112-NPP-B-AS2/V roulements rigides à billes
- 1,344 kN
- 0,5199 kN
- Toyana 61917 roulements rigides à billes
- 4150 N / Dynamic loa
- 15 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm SKF 6202-RSH roulements rigides à billes
- 26 N/micron
- 22 mm